Customized Billing Profile
- Building a billing profile fit to your community needs
- Setup electronic funds transfers with insurance companies
- Complete all Credentialing updates and changes with Medicare, Medicaid, etc.
- Code EMS calls daily
- VPN connect into Hospital Database for Facesheet information
- Verify insurance information
- Update demographic
- Submit claim electronically to payors within 24 hours
- Payments Posted daily
- Secondary insurance billed immediately after primary
- Patient statement created for co-pays due from consumer
- Payors will be contacted if payment is not received within a timely fashion
Value Added Services
Short Term Contract Billing
By hiring Ohio Billing, Inc. as your contracted billing service, this will allow your company to:
- Stay up to date with your current call volume
- Generate revenue recovery more quickly
- Operate and complete EMS billing, without hiring more full-time staff
- No hardware, software, communication, maintenance, or training costs
- No dedicated personnel costs (wages, vacation, insurance, illness, etc.)
- No additional supply cost
Medicare Ground Ambulance Data Collection System Partnership
Ground ambulance providers and suppliers have been selected to participate in the Medicare Ground Ambulance Data Collection System must collect information on cost, utilization, revenue, and other service characteristics for a continuous 12-month period.
- Data entry
- Adherence to timeline and deadlines
- Monthly check-ins
- Spreadsheet maintenance
- Keeping you up to date on any updates and/or information
Chat with us today!
Call us today or fill out our online form so we can better understand your needs and how we can serve you!